MIH Technical Committee will host its first meeting by the end of August, 2021 and will announce the initial set of Working Groups.
Here are the initial Working Group candidates that will be discussed during the first Technical Committee meeting. Not all Working Groups will be created at once initially and we’d like to hear your feedback on which Group is of interest to you. Please let us know by filling out this MIH Group Application and Feedback Form.
Please note that only Contributor Members can join Working Groups.
- Body Structure
- Thermal Management
- Battery / BMS
- Vehicle Dynamics
- NVH (Noise Vibration Harshness)
- Drive-by-Wire / Sensor Fusion
- Development Platform and Tools
- OS / RTOS
- Middleware / Runtime
- Autonomous Driving
- Connectivity and Cloud Service
- In vehicle applications (Smart Cockpit / Secure Market Place)
- Energy Management (BMS) / Smart Grid / Smart City
- User Experience (Ergonomics & Interface).
- User Identity and User Data (Privacy)